Friends of Broomfield Park and the Vintage Blues Association present
Broomfield Bowl Blues
Sunday 30th August 2020 at 2pm
Broomfield Park (Bowling green), Aldermans Hill (use gates near Derwent Road), N13 4RB
The Friends of Broomfield Park and the Vintage Blues Association bring you another 'best of blues'. Come along and eat, drink and listen to the music. Due to covid security, musicians will be paid this year from ticket sales. No cash sales on the door - please book in advance including your contact details.
For this event we need our audience to:
- keep yourself and others safe
- arrive at your allotted time
- bring your own food and drink – no bar or food stalls this year
- sit in ‘family bubbles’ and keep your distance from other groups
- keep children in your picnic space – no running about this year!
- bring a face mask and hand sanitiser to use if visiting the toilets
- wait for those nearest the exits to leave first